At Timberline Construction Group, we have a highly qualified teamed to provide civil construction services. Each project we undertake is managed with special attention to safety and quality, ensuring that the end product exceeds our standards.
To accommodate and provide turnkey construction solutions for our clients, Timberline Construction Group provides all aspects of civil construction-related projects. These services include disaster response, site assessment, and design, engineering, geotechnical, post-storm recovery, and general construction and management services to our clients. The combination of our unique disaster response experience and years of civil construction work plus available resources allows Timberline Construction Group to provide a flexible solution in every area of operation at a moment’s notice. Our core competencies include the following.
- Experienced Disaster response/ recovery management and personnel.
- Disaster site evaluation, cost estimation, remediation engineering, and planning
- Engineering and Design-Build Construction Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Construction Management- Agency Coordination
- Environmental Remediation, Permitting, and Compliance
- Quality Control- Geotechnical Engineering
- UAS Aerial site survey- site assessment- photogrammetry- photography
- Site Development and Construction
- Emergency site construction
- Excavation and grading
- Underground utility installation and repair
- Stormwater mitigation, SWPPP compliance
- Nuisance and subgrade dewatering.
- Structural concrete- paving
- Mobilized workforce for emergency deployment, licensed in multiple states.
- Training: HAZWOPER, 30 Hr. OSHA, Confined Space Entry, Excavation Competent Person, OSHA Class II Asbestos, First Aid/ CPR, NAVFAC/USACE Quality Control for Contractor.
Our Civil Construction Division team delivers a strong performance through experienced management. They have years of heavy civil construction experience in federal, state, and private projects. Our team’s experience includes excavation, utilities, dewatering, structural concrete, site work, roads, bridges, railroad and airport construction in aggregate 250 million dollars. This experience is an average of approximately 20 million dollars per project. Timberline Construction Group utilizes the latest technology and software to provide real-time solutions to real-time problems.